Airest was certified by ECAA as EASA Part 145 maintenance organization.
Airest maintenance organizations (Airest Technical Support) scope of work is line maintenance on SAAB 340 up to 800FH (included).
Tallinn line station will start working on 1. of August 2013.
Main activity consists of minor, unscheduled or scheduled maintenance carried out on aircraft that includes:
- Any unscheduled maintenance resulting from unforeseen events;
- Scheduled checks that contain servicing and/or inspections that do not require specialized training, equipment, or facilities;
- Maintenance performed on aircraft after a period of being out of service;
- Maintenance on en route aircraft that are stopped before their next flight including Servicing or repair between successive flights;
- Preparing and readying an aircraft for flight during a period of service;
- Activities being performed to ensure that the aircraft is airworthy and fit for flight.